Online Level 11 Diploma in Human Resource Management
This level 11 EduQual Diploma in Human Resource Management is intended for learners without prior experience in Human Resource Management. The programme will provide students the knowledge and skills that they will need to be operationally effective in a future career within the Human Resource Management field.
Key programme benefits:
- Convenient payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £190 per month.
- Same diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
Students will be assessed based on their assignments. The programme includes no exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Applicants should be one of the following:
- Bachelor degree holders
- Level 6 Diploma holder
- Executives with five years of work experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Graduates of the programme will receive a level 11 EduQual Diploma in Human Resource Management
Students will complete six mandatory units including:
- Contemporary HRM
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Performance Management
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
Total: 120 Credits
The programme is available in following duration modes:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode: GBP £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode: GBP £950
* The fee is payable in monthly instalments
Accredited Online Education - Study to Suit You
Advance your career with an internationally-recognised qualification from the London School of International Business (LSIB). The school offers a range of qualifications from degrees to diplomas in a variety of business management subjects - and prides itself on helping advance the careers...