Online Level 11 Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy
This Level 11 EduQual Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy (BMS) from the London School of International Business offers students without prior experience in business or marketing the knowledge and skills they they need for an effective career in the field. The programme is also appropriate for those that do have prior experience in Marketing and who might also have a former professional qualification. This programme will develop students' professional competence.
Key programme benefits:
- Convenient payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £190 per month.
- Same diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
Students will be assessed based on their assignments. The programme includes no exams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Applicants should have one of the following:
- Bachelor degree holders OR;
- Level 6 Diploma holders OR;
- Executives with 5 years work experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Graduates of this programme will receive a Level 11 EduQual Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy (BMS)
Students will complete five mandatory units including:
- Global Marketing
- Marketing for SME, Charity and the Public Sector
- Marketing Management in Practice
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Total: 120 Credits
The programme is available in following duration modes:
- 6 Months - Accelerated mode: GBP £1250
- 9 Months - Standard mode: GBP £950
* The fee is payable in monthly or quarterly or half yearly instalments
Accredited Online Education - Study to Suit You
Advance your career with an internationally-recognised qualification from the London School of International Business (LSIB). The school offers a range of qualifications from degrees to diplomas in a variety of business management subjects - and prides itself on helping advance the careers...