Certificate in Transport Logistics
This logistics training course provides a comprehensive grounding in all aspects of freight transport, and how they fit in to the broader logistics function.
This essential supply chain training places the day-to-day operation of transport logistics within a global strategic framework. It gives an understanding of key transport systems and processes while introducing logistics management tools. All of this is placed in the context of global trade.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Freight transport users
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Operators such as freight forwarders and consolidators
- Supply chain and logistics professionals
- Graduates and new starters in transport logistics
- Employees seeking career enhancement
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Transport Logistics from Lloyd's Maritime Academy.
Training Course Content
- Introducing Trade and Transport Logistics and the Supply Chain
- Managing Freight Transport, Modes, Rates and Best Practice
- Managing the Commercial Aspects of International Trade
- Using Customs Tariffs During Export, Transit and Import
- Evaluating Legal Aspects and Liabilities
- Considering Other Aspects of the Freight Chain
Please contact the provider via the information request form to learn more about the cost of this course.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...