Diploma in Logistics Management
This part-time distance education course, delivered in partnership between Lloyds Maritime Academy and North Kent College, provides a thorough grounding in the major disciplines of logistics
Topics covered include analysis of the major forces shaping modern supply chain planning and operations, through to a detailed understanding of key functions such as logistics outsourcing, financial control, contract management and information technology.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Transport, logistics and supply chain professionals
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers
- Freight transporters plus shipping and terminal operators
- Importers, exporters, forwarders and and contract negotiators
- Logistics and management trainees
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Trade and the Supply Chain
- Movement of Goods, People, Animals and Information
- Logistics, Distribution and the Supply Chain
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Operations Management
- Procurement, Sourcing and Contracting of Services
- Business Management in Logistics
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Finance in Logistics
- Recent and Emerging Trends in Logistics
- Case Study
The cost of this course is £1,599 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
Customised training is also available for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements. Contact the provider for more information.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...