Certificate in KPIS for Ports and TerminalsLloyd’s Maritime Academy
Certificate in KPIS for Ports and Terminals
In the ports and terminals business we are all trying to monitor and improve operational and cost efficiencies, whether as an operator or a user (customer).
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the most effective tool in measuring and therefore improving business-wide performance. No improvement can take place without valid, accurate data showing where the organisation is now, where inefficiencies and blockages exist and what steps can be taken to move the enterprise forward.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for port and terminal managers, supervisors and employees, freight and logistics professionals, supply chain managers, service providers, maritime and intermodal logistics operators, consultants and analysts.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course, participants will be awarded a Certificate in KPIS for Ports and Terminals from Lloyd's Maritime Academy.
Training Course Content
The training modules for this course are as follows:
- KPIs and Performance Management – from Key Issues to Strategy for Ports and Terminals
- Using a Balanced Scorecard to Organise KPIs,including Operations, Financial & Customer Perspectives
- Using Strategy Maps to Link KPIs for Your Organisation
- Developing KPIs – Types of Target, Setting Objectives and Measurement
- KPIs for Ports & Terminals - Sample KPIs for Planning and Performance Improvement
- Implementing KPIs Using the Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Map Approach and Monitoring Outcomes
The cost of this distance training course is £1,549 per participant (VAT conditions apply).
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...