Certificate in FPSOs
This Certificate in FSPOs course provides a thorough overview of the technology, design, commercial aspects, operation and project management of Floating Production, Storage & Offloading systems.
Delivered over 12 weeks via distance learning, the comprehensive programme covers all aspects of FSPOs, but allows participants to focus more on those that are of most interest to them. For example, technical personnel may wish to explore the contractual and commercial aspects of FSPOs for a more business-oriented understanding, while non-technical professionals may conversely find it valuable to understand the challenges associated with offshore drilling.
IBC Academy can also deliver this course in-house via face-to-face workshops, distance learning or a blended solution developed to meet your delegates' specific requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Certificate is suitable for:
- Naval architects, shipyard sales and engineering managers
- Project, installation, subsea, vessel operations and maintenance personnel
- Analysts, consultants, strategy advisors and public affairs managers
- Financiers, investors and lawyers working within the offshore sector
- National, regional and local government officials and policy advisors
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Offshore Exploration, Production, Field Development and Floating Production Hosts
- Project Development and Management, Field Options and FSPO Considerations and Contracts
- FSPO Design: Hull, Accomodation, Mooring, Turrets and Risers
- Topside Processes: Production, Storage and Export
- Regulatory Requirements, Safety and Environmental Issues
- Contractual, Economic and Risk Considerations; Field Development Case Studies.
The cost of this Fundamentals of FSPOs distance learning course is £1,599 per delegate (VAT conditions apply).
Discounts are usually available for participants booking their places early.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy also delivers customised training for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...