Certificate in FPSOs
Our popular FPSO training course explores all aspects of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading systems. Delivered by tutored distance learning, the course explores the design, technology, commercial aspects, project management and operation and deployment of these important assets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Naval architects, shipyard sales and engineering managers
- Project, installation, subsea, vessel operations and maintenance personnel
- Analysts, consultants, strategy advisors and public affairs managers
- Financiers, investors and lawyers working within the offshore sector
- National, regional and local government officials and policy advisors
Training Course Content
- Offshore Exploration, Production, Field Development and Floating Production Hosts
- Project Development and Management, Field Options and FPSO Considerations and Contracts
- FPSO Design: Hull, Accommodation, Mooring, Turrets and Risers
- Topside Processes: Production, Storage and Export
- Container Shipping Costs, Revenue and Freight Rates
- Contractual, Economic and Risk Considerations; Field Development Case Studies
The cost of this course is £1,599 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
Customised training is also available for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements. Contact the provider for more information.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...