Creating & Managing Your Corporate Brand Online Training Course
A brand is the reflection of a company; it drives your product or service into the life of your customer by striking their heart and living in their mind. Think of some of the biggest brands you know and the words that come to mind when you think of them:
- Apple? Innovative.
- McDonalds? Family-friendly.
- Hilton Hotels? Classy.
All of these companies have worked on their brand to reflect their offering in a way that is more than some pretty content; they have offered a definitive solution with a promise that needs will be met. This is all down to their branding, and the message and vision behind their branding.
This course will help you to understanding how to create and manage a brand that will live long in the memory of your customers, and how you can help your employees to understand the importance of working for your company.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to put your brand out there in the right way.
- Implement the knowledge you learn in the course as soon as possible.
- Manage your brand using monitoring, analysis and evaluation tools.
- Extracurricular resources to help with post course learning.
Training Course Content
In this class we cover it all from button functions, screen gestures and settings, to sending and receiving messages and emails and finding, adding and creating contacts. Plus, you'll learn to utilize everything from navigation and maps to taking great pictures and video. And we'll give you tons of little tips and tricks that will surprise even the most seasoned user so you can show them up for a change.
We live in a golden age when it comes to technology. Sometimes it's hard to believe that, not too long ago, cell phones were bigger than your shoe and only the rich and important could afford one. These days, the average person carries more computing power in their pocket or purse than what NASA used to land a man on the moon!
But for some, all this tech can be a little daunting. If SMS* leaves you SMH** or if you need help bringing a parent or grandparent up to speed so they can stay in touch, we have the solution for you.
Embrace the Tech is a master class in smartphone knowhow. Here, you will find everything you need to know when it comes to both the iPhone and Android operating systems (sure, all androids are different but they contain the same basic functionalities). In this class we cover it all from button functions, screen gestures and settings, to sending and receiving messages and emails and finding, adding and creating contacts. Plus, you'll learn to utilize everything from navigation and maps to taking great pictures and video. And we'll give you tons of little tips and tricks that will surprise even the most seasoned user so you can show them up for a change.
Oh, and we'll show you how to make calls too.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...