Budgets & Managing Money Online Training Course
It is vital for managers today to have a working knowledge of finance. The old saying goes that money makes the world go round, and this is never truer than in the business world. Everyone who works as part of an organisation needs to have a sound understanding of the concept of finance and budgeting.
This course will help you to understand the cycle of finance, where you fit into your company’s financial structure and how to keep your department, and yourself, out of the red.What is ISO?
The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) is an international standard-setting body who promote industry and commercial standards worldwide. Becoming registered with ISO is a crucial factor behind legitimacy for a range of companies and this course will teach you how to become ISO compliant so your company can achieve this benchmark of quality.Understanding Personal Finance
The Budgets and Managing Money course will also help on a personal level. If you struggle with controlling your spending and money management, this course will help you to save the pounds (or whatever your local currency may be), allowing you to save more effectively for that holiday you’ve always wanted.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Define basic financial terminology
- Prepare a budget of any type or size
- Getting your budget approved
- Perform basic ratio analysis
- Make better financial decisions
- How to make your company ISO compliant
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Have a positive influence on your organisation.
- Help your company to become ISO compliant.
- Utilise the knowledge gained in your personal life for your own/your family’s budgeting.
- Transferable skills through any organisation by preparing budgets of any type or size.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
Training Course Content
This training is designed to help you understand who carers are and what they do. The course will also look at the legal rights of carers and will explore the types pf needs they might have.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into bite-sized modules. You're free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each section, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers and most tablet devices etc. so you can even study while on the move! As long as you have access to the internet, you should be able to study anywhere that's convenient.
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all the modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken at a time and location of your choosing.
What if I don't pass the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time then you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the entire program is likely to take around 2-4 hours to work through initially, but you may want to allow more time to repeat some areas. You should allow an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Who is a Carer?
- What is it like to be a Carer?
- The Impact of Caring
- Carers' Needs
- The National Carer Strategy
- Work & Caring
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...