Anti-Fraud & Money Laundering Prevention Diploma Online Training Course
Whether you own your own company, you work in the finance industry or you are in a management position, knowing and understanding fraud, how to identify it and the different fraudulent methods can reduce the risk of someone in the company costing your business millions in the long run. Our Fraud Awareness Diploma provides valuable insight into fraud and money laundering for you to take advantage of.Introduction to the Fraud Awareness Diploma
The Fraud Awareness Diploma is an information packed course which is broken down into twenty five manageable modules. Each module provides you with valuable insight, information and advice that you can use daily to reduce the risk of your company being a victim of fraud and money laundering.
This course is offered via distance learning with all modules accessible via the internet. You can use any device to gain access to the modules, whether you are at home using a laptop or on the tube using your phone, as long as you have internet access. You will be given lifetime access to the modules, so you can brush up on your knowledge at any time.
The diploma is industry recognised and you will be given the opportunity to download and print your certificate on successful completion and passing of the test.
What you will learn
The course is brimming with information that can help you identify money laundering and fraud on both a personal and business level. The course will teach you the following:
- Learn the fundamentals of fraud. Identify what is internal and external fraud.
- Identify with the human element of fraud. This includes studies, reasoning, motivation and rationalisation.
- Understand what finance crime is, the types, most common forms of finance crime and more.
- Learn about fraud analysis along with five methods you can use.
- Get insight into the analytical process from risk areas to what to look for.
- Identify the various methodologies associated with fraud.
- Learn everything there is to know about identity theft. Learn how to prevent it and what to do if you find yourself a victim.
- Understand the correlations and trends relating to fraud from its correlation to gambling, money laundering, wealth and more.
- Identify the five step management process.
- Learn about bribery and corruption. Gain valuable insight into UK Bribery Law.
- Learn how to detect fraud, how to predict anomalies and events.
- Get insight into the various fraud solutions from knowing your employees to raising awareness and setting up reporting programs.
- Identify what action you should take when you suspect fraud.
- Learn valuable information regarding bank fraud.
- Understand the investigative process.
- Learn the best fraud tools to use.
- Identify what money laundering is.
- Learn the various methods of money laundering.
- Learn about money laundering regulations, who you report to, identifying risks and so much more.
- Get valuable insight into the Proceed of Crime and Terrorism Acts in the United Kingdom.
- Know what the HMT sanctions list is and how you can use it.
- Learn about record keeping and reporting.
- Identify how to report to the NCA and how this differs from a police report.
- Get insight into staff training, internal reporting procedures, policies and more.
The Fraud Awareness Diploma is full of valuable information that you can start implementing and using each and every day without delay. The course has many benefits, these include:
- Enjoy online access to training modules twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Access modules from any device linked to the internet.
- Course is broken down into manageable information packed modules.
- Enjoy lifetime access to modules online.
- Enjoy the convenience of online support at all times.
- Two chances to pass multiple choice test at end of course.
- On successful completion and passing, download and print certificate.
- Industry recognised certificate.
- Employers and potential employers can confirm certification online.
- Fast track career.
- Gain valuable insight into fighting fraud and money laundering and save the company money in the long run.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 25 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Fundamental Concepts
- Module 2 : The Human Element of Fraud
- Module 3 : Financial Crime
- Module 4 : Fraud Analysis
- Module 5 : The Analytical Process
- Module 6 : Methodologies
- Module 7 : Identity Theft
- Module 8 : Correlation, Trend Analysis
- Module 9 : The Fraud Management Process
- Module 10 : Bribery and Corruption
- Module 11 : Fraud Detection
- Module 12 : Fraud Solutions
- Module 13 : Taking Action
- Module 14 : Bank Fraud
- Module 15: The Investigative Process
- Module 16: New Fraud Tools
- Module 17: What is Money Laundering?
- Module 18: Methods of Money Laundering
- Module 19 : An Introduction to Money Laundering Regulations
- Module 20 : The Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Acts
- Module 21 : The HMT Sanctions List and Client Identification
- Module 22 : The Financial Services and Markets Act
- Module 23 : Record Keeping and Training
- Module 24 : Disclosure to the NCA
- Module 25 : Internal Reporting / Staff Training
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...