Anger Management Online Training Course
Anger is one of the strongest emotions that can be felt, it is also a universal feeling that no-one is exempt from. Anger in the workplace is common, and while it can be something that stunts a workplaces productivity, confronting it and managing anger effectively is something few individuals, organisations, and societies do well.
Anyone who can productively confront a colleague about a negative attitude, no matter what the subject of the emotion is, can increase a team’s chance of success and minimise the chance of a conflict becoming destructive.Controlling Your Emotions Too
If you can defuse an angry colleague or customer, you can make your own day less troublesome. The key to managing this is controlling your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger and this course is designed to help give you and your organisation the understanding of anger that will help you to retain workers and customers alike.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Recognise how anger affects your body, mind, and your behaviour
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- How to keep an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Find out what anger is and the best ways to manage it, both internally and externally.
- Avoid anger through miscommunication and utilise active listening to empathise with someone who is feeling angry.
- Use the assertive formula to express your feelings in a positive, calming manner.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
- Calm any potentially volatile situation with the knowledge gained.
Training Course Content
This series covers the functions and features of Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP 2018) ® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the application process and test, Agile framework, value-driven delivery and stakeholder engagement. They will also learn about boosting team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution and continuous improvement.
Career Path: This certification can lead to Project Management jobs across all different fields, including, but not limited to, IT, Biotech, Engineering, Manufacturing, Advertising, and Healthcare. ACP certification allows you to access Project Management jobs using software such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.)
Series Taught By: Martin VanDerSchouw
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...