Age Verification Online Course
There is a lawful requirement for every licensed premises to make sure that they have an age verification policy relating to the supply of alcohol on their premises. This online age verification training course enables you to complete the legal requirement by providing you with a “model age verification policy” and by detailing each of the procedures you need to follow in order to verify the age and I.D. of younger and younger looking customers.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into bite-sized modules. You're free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each section, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers and most tablet devices etc. so you can even study while on the move! As long as you have access to the internet, you should be able to study anywhere that's convenient.
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all the modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken at a time and location of your choosing.
What if I don't pass the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time then you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the entire program is likely to take around 2-4 hours to work through initially, but you may want to allow more time to repeat some areas. You should allow an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Current law on age verification for alcohol sales
- How to go about challenging for proof of age
- Exactly what a policy on age verification should say
- How to make the decision to ask for proof of age
- Explaining why you are asking for a proof of age
- Identifying which proofs of age are and are not acceptable
- Some common conflict scenarios
- Procedures for putting the policy into practice
- Refusing a proxy sale of alcohol
- How you should deal with an angry or abusive customer who won’t take no for an answer
- Techniques to adopt if the customer won’t accept a refusal to serve
- Your exit from a high-risk situation
- The consequences for failing to implement a policy on age verification for the sale of alcohol.
Training Course Content
This series covers everything you need to know about the VMware vSphere 4.x/5.x to vSphere 5.5 Upgrade and New Technology Ultimate Bootcamp. Students will learn about vSphere 5.1 & 5.5, upgrading or migrating to vSphere 5.5, virtual machine enhancements, managing vSphere 5.x administration, networking, storage, availability, and security enhancements.
Series Taught By: Jeff Weiss
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...