Advanced Business Writing Online Training Course
If you already have good writing skills, then this course is for you. If you know when to use a semi-colon or colon in the place of a comma or full stop, or know your opinion on the use of the Oxford comma we highly recommend this course to boost your writing skills and business writing to the next level.
Writing is one of the basic communication tools of mankind, in fact what you’re reading now has been written by someone and depending on the effectiveness of the writing, you will or will not buy this course.
This course will help you to improve your writing to make it more effective and punchy, so that when you’re making changes to a document you can use the crucial writing and editing techniques that you have been taught to deliver the request to the expected standard.Everyday Writing
If you think about it, writing is everywhere. As was eluded to; what you’re reading now is writing, the ad you saw on your walk earlier? Writing. The webpages you’ve browsed today all have writing which someone has taken the time to write down and note, books, magazines and newspapers, the email that you received to ask when you’re available for that meeting, your company policy document that you’ve skim read once and not bothered to open since: you’re starting to get the point.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development
- Deal with specific business requests
- How to create effective business cases, proposals and reports
- Thoroughly document sources that you can use in your writing
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to write effectively for a business environment.
- Writing is a skill that can make you a valuable asset in your organisation.
- It doesn’t matter what industry you work in, writing is still writing!
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
Training Course Content
This programme is suitable for any healthcare practitioner who is involved in the administration of medicines.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into bite-sized modules. You're free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each section, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web-based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers and most tablet devices etc. so you can even study while on the move! As long as you have access to the internet, you should be able to study anywhere that's convenient.
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all the modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken at a time and location of your choosing.
What if I don't pass the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time then you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the entire program is likely to take around 2-4 hours to work through initially, but you may want to allow more time to repeat some areas. You should allow an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Basic Arithmetical Skills
- SI Units - Converting between units
- Drug calculation formula - Worked examples
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...