Advanced Diploma in Transfer Pricing
Transfer Pricing has become a major problem with international multinationals, particularly in developing countries. Revenue services are becoming more skilled in the area of transfer pricing, and every year sees a dramatic increase in companies being required to engage with revenue services on transfer pricing. This Advanced Diploma has been developed to assist multinationals and tax practitioners alike, who need to increase their skills in transfer pricing.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed as the first full postgraduate diploma in Transfer Pricing. It is aimed at in-house tax and transfer pricing specialists from multinational companies, tax practitioners in private practice and revenue authorities.
Training Course Content
- Expand skills and enable students to gain knowledge in an area of considerable commercial interest which will enhance graduating students’ employability potential in this area
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex Transfer Pricing transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Undertake a flexible, alternative study solution to the traditional on campus programmes, tailor-made for working professionals in the areas outlined below and studied 100% ONLINE
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high level qualification without compromising your work commitments and gain the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today
The cost of this course is £6,000.
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning brings together leading practitioners across industries, educators and academic institutes to provide expert knowledge to our customers. Part of Informa’s global group of insight-led brands, KNect365 Learning deliver courses for professional, bespoke business solutions and digital learning to...