Complete Systems Analysis Pack
ITonlinelearning's Complete Systems Analysis Pack is designed to provide you with the certifications required to break into the world of systems analysis and help you achieve your first role in this industry.
Entry-level positions start at around £38 000 and simply adding the certifications included within this complete package will immediately see you qualify for these positions.
To work in systems analysis, it is essential to gain the skills and knowledge provided by these courses:
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- Microsoft MCSE: Data Platform
- Microsoft MCSE: Business Intelligence
- Microsoft MCSA: Windows 7
- Microsoft MCSA: Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2008
Excellent news for those who are new to systems analysis, and those experienced professionals who are looking to validate their skills, is that earning these certifications only requires a total study time of 30-40 hours per exam; meaning that the qualifications can be achieved in a relatively short period of time.
These courses from ITonlinelearning are all fully accredited by the official awarding bodies. Our revolutionary way of studying makes use of interactive video tutorials, exam preparations and ongoing testing materials. Not only does this make studying easier, but also fun and engaging.
Did you know?
- Over 19,500 adverts for Systems Analyst jobs can be found on online job boards!
- £42,000 is the average salary for certified Systems Analysts
- £45,000 is the estimated salary for Senior Systems Analysts
- Systems Development Analysts can earn as much as £58,000
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, or to request your free trial, enquire now and one of our friendly Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
The total cost of this training course is £545 per user. Flexible monthly payment plans are available.
Multi-user Training Packages
This online course can be integrated into your professional training plan. ITonlinelearning can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.