CAPM – Certified Associate in Project Management
The CAPM course will ready you to start working on projects that are more complex and larger in size. You will learn the CAPM standardised method, which will help you work better alongside project teams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is the perfect course for aspiring Project Managers; as well as for Project Managers who are ready to take on more complex projects. There are no prerequisites to studying the CAPM course, but you will need a minimum of 23 hours of training before writing the CAPM exam. This can be done by simply studying this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
An internationally recognised certificate from PMI is issued upon passing your exam.
Training Course Content
The CAPM curriculum is as follows:
- Module – 1 Overview
- Module – 2 Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Module – 3 Project Management Process
- Module – 4 Project Integration Management
- Module – 5 Project Scope Management
- Module – 6 Project Time Management
- Module – 7 Project Cost Management
- Module – 8 Project Quality Management
- Module – 9 Project Human Resource Management
- Module – 10 Project Communications Management
- Module – 11 Project Risk Management
- Module – 12 Project Procurement Management
- Module – 13 Project Stakeholder Management
- Module – 14 Professional Responsibility
- Module – 15 Preparing For Exam
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.