Business Analysis Foundation
£50,000 - Average Salary for Business Analysts (ITJobsWatch) - This could be what you earn.
Internationally recognised and awarded by the British Computer Society (BCS), the Business Analysis Foundation certificate is for those candidates who want to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
The course is approximately 20 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and engaging training programme. The Virtual Learning environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
What an online education can offer you:
• Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
• Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
• Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
• Access to over 500 course material eBooks
• Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
• Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
• Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
• Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for interviews
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Business Analysis Foundation certification is for anyone who needs to gain an understanding of Business Analysis. This includes Business Analysts, Business Managers and their staff, Business Change Managers and Project Managers. This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a business analyst and who would like to understand more about the role.
The study package can be tailored to meet your exact study requirements and prepare you with lower level courses.
Please contact the course advisors at Itonlinelearning here, to find out if this programme is suitable for you.
Training Course Content
The Business Analysis Foundation course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis principles and techniques.
Business Analysis Curriculum:
- What is Business Analysis
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Systems
- Modelling Business Processes
- Gathering the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Implementing Business Change
The total cost of this training course is £594 per user. Flexible monthly payment plans are available.
Multi-user Training Packages
This online course can be integrated into your professional training plan. ITonlinelearning can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.