Agile Project Management Package
Finance options available upon request.
The Agile Project Management Package includes both levels of Agile training, as well as several other courses designed to provide well-rounded training to begin, or advance, a career in Project Management. The average UK salary for Agile Project Managers is £55,000 (Source: ITJobsWatch).
Included in the Agile Project Management Package are:
- Agile Foundation course
- Agile Practitioner course
- PRINCE2 Foundation course
- PRINCE2 Practitioner course
- Certified Associate in Project Management course (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional course (PMP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional course (PMI-RMP)
- Agile ScrumMaster course
- Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt course
- Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt course
What does an Agile Project Manager do?
An Agile Project Manager is the person who manages the timelines and handles the day-to-day running of a project with the flexible Agile approach. With the need for new or improved business solutions comes the need for a Project Manager to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and to the agreed upon quality standards. Being an Agile Project Manager is a fast-paced, challenging and highly rewarding career which requires top quality training to provide the solid foundation of necessary skills and knowledge.
Is this package only for Agile Project Managers?
Although this is the ideal training solution for Agile Project Managers, this bundle can also be highly beneficial to all Project Managers and project workers. If you are new to Project Management, this course package will provide you with all the training that you need to gain leading Project Management skills and knowledge. As an experienced Project Professional, you may be interested in validating your experience with industry-leading qualifications.
Benefits of training with ITonlinelearning:
- The ability to write your PRINCE2 and Agile exams from home*
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as needed
- You can study at your own pace – anywhere and any time
- Prepare to pass your exams with our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into “byte-sized” chunks to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to courses and practice exams for 1 year
*Exam costs not included
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our friendly and experienced Course and Career Advisors are available to assist you if you are uncertain whether these courses are suitable for your career goals. With a study bundle tailored to your exact needs, you will soon be on your way to a successful and enriching career in the exciting field of Project Management.
Request your Free Trial today and explore our training – make an informed choice with ITonlinelearning.
Training Course Content
What are these courses for?
- Agile Foundation – the first level of training in the Agile Project Management method
- Agile Practitioner – the second level of training in the Agile Project Management method
- PRINCE2 Foundation - first of two levels of training in the UK’s leading Project Management method
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - second of two levels of training in the internationally recognised PRINCE2 method
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) – a valuable entry-level certification for aspiring Project Managers
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – a highly sought-after Project Management certification course
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) – a certification course to gain specialist knowledge for Project Risk Management
- Agile ScrumMaster – teaches the skills needed to implement the Agile SCRUM process
- Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt – Usually required when working in a team or running a small project designed to remove waste and improve efficiency
- Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt – Usually required when managing a team or running several projects all designed to remove waste and improve efficiency within an organisation
The total cost of this training course is £995 per user. Flexible monthly payment plans are available.
Multi-user Training Packages
This online course can be integrated into your professional training plan. ITonlinelearning can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.