Kids Party Planner
There is no greater joy for a parent than a happy child, especially when it comes to special occasions, like birthdays. So, when parents decide to throw a party for their child and his or her friends, more and more of them are looking for help from talented and experienced professionals. You can be that person that they are turning to.
Whether you are looking to start your first career or looking to begin a new career, our online Kids' Party Planning course will give you the tools you need to excel. As a bonus, all of our course material is available online for our students, so you can work through the material at your own pace.
That means that you can get started with your new career around your schedule; whenever and wherever it is most convenient for you. Enrol today, and get started towards an exciting career that make you feel rewarded and fulfilled everyday
Suitability - Who should attend?
For our online Kids' Party Planning course, we are looking for talented individuals who:
- Love working with children
- Want to make people happy
- Are creative and fun-loving
- Are organized and pay attention to details
- Are good at working with people
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is CPD/CE accredited. CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
ICOES (International Council for Online Educational Standards) accredited.
Training Course Content
Our course is specifically designed to help you:
- Understand the different types of kids' parties
- Learn how to work with clients and develop party themes
- Work with entertainers to keep the kids happy
- Work with caterers to design appropriate menus
- Plan parties that ill have families talking for years to come
Module 1: Planning A Kids’ Party
- Types of Kids’ Parties
- Communicating with Parents
- Setting Yourself Apart from the Rest
- Advertising and Marketing
Module 2: Choosing A Theme
- Discussing the kids’ interests
- Understanding the Audience
- How to Stay on Theme
- Making the Theme Special
- Creative Tips and Tricks
Module 3: Planning The Entertainment
- Types of Kids’ Party Entertainers
- Working with the Entertainment
- Keeping the Party Moving
- Making the Guest of Honour Feel Special
Module 4: Catering
- Planning a Menu for Children
- Identifying and Understanding Dietary Restrictions
- Beverages for the Children and Their Parents
- Finding the Best Catering Price
Module 5: Making The Experience Memorable
- Impressing the Client
- Keeping it Creative
- Keeping Everyone Happy
- Going Above and Beyond for the Client
- Party Favours that Rock
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
Exams and PDF Certificate already included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...