Food & Beverage Management
One of the most satisfying aspects of catering is being able to help make someone's celebration go smoothly. As a caterer, you will be helping people celebrate some of the most important milestones and moments in their life, and being able to see the smile on your client's faces when you give them a time they will not forget is priceless.
Whether you are looking for a new career that is less monotonous or looking for your first career and want to work in an exciting, rewarding industry, our online Food & Beverage course can help you get where you want to be. Among other things, owning a successful catering or party planning business requires an understanding of food, beverages, and the service of each.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is a career that is great for people who:
- Love to work with others
- Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from making others happy
- Love food, beverages, and the culture that surrounds their service
- Is patient, smart, and quick on their feet
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is CPD/CE accredited. CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role.
CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
ICOES (International Council for Online Educational Standards) accredited.
Training Course Content
In this course, you will gain mastery in the following topics to help you make your business as desirable as possible to prospective clients:
- Foodservice management
- Catering management
- Product development
- Beverage management
With the level of understanding that we provide to you in these concepts, you will leave our course prepared to wow your clients with your knowledge and expert service of food and beverages.
Module 1: Foodservice Management
- 1.1 Introduction to foodservice industry
- 1.2 Responsible foodservice
- 1.3 Foodservice procedures
- 1.4 Event planning
- 1.5 Marketing yourself
Module 2: Catering
- 2.1 Scale and size
- 2.2 Product & service development
- 2.3 Menu planning & pricing
- 2.4 Working with the client
- 2.5 Culture & cuisine
Module 3: Nutrition
- 3.1 Introduction to nutrition
- 3.2 Keeping cuisine healthy
- 3.3 Remaining health conscious
- 3.4 Sustainable foods
Module 4: Beverage Management
- 4.1 Beverage service laws and regulations
- 4.2 Beverage trends
- 4.3 Pricing and purchasing
- 4.4 Basics of beer, wine, and liquor
Module 5: Product Development
- 5.1 Understanding ingredients
- 5.2 Analysing demand and need
- 5.3 Market research
- 5.4 Tapping into trends
- 5.5 Understanding your product
The cost of this course is £299 £19 + VAT per participant.
Exams and PDF Certificate already included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...