Event Design & Styling
Unleash your creative expression! Style elegant events! If you have a natural flair for styling and design, one of the most rewarding ways to give expression to your creativity is by designing and styling events. Think of it a large blank canvas for you to paint colorful, captivating effects on! Fundamentals first, cool artistry later! It can be very tempting to want to jump right in and begin to choose the elements of styling too early.
In this IOA course, train in the fundamentals behind event design first so you approach projects professionally and responsibly and you're fully prepared to plan successful events. Show case your styling talent Styling an event has a distinct advantage you advertise your service with each job you complete. Attract many new clients from your expertly styled projects with the skills and knowledge in this IOA course. Get started on your new exciting career today!
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is the ideal course for anyone who has a strong creative side, and loves to create a spectacle! Maybe you've organized events in the past, and they have been successful, but you know you could do better, be more polished, take your style to the next level and deliver the most 'WOW' experience possible to your clients!
If you own your own event planning business, work in the industry, or are thinking about a career in event planning, this course is a must! Full of knowledge you won't find anywhere else, you'll be creating the hottest events around in no time.
Training Course Content
- How to conceptualize an individual event
- The importance of examining floor plans and using design software
- Where to look for inspiration?
- How to translate a client's vision into practical application
- How to choose the right design and décor techniques
- To make styling easy with style layers
- View More Design detail in action
While creativity is undoubtedly the most visual and fun element to planning events; there's a science to the planning and detail of each event. We take you through the typical ins and outs so you can practice before you offer a professional service. We give you the answers to many questions, like:
- What draping fabric should I choose for a wedding?
- What colors create what moods?
- How much detail should I add?
- How light or dark should the room be?
- When should I use ceiling draping?
- What styling approach works best for different types of event?
The cost of this course is £299 £10 per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...