Charity and Fundraising
Charity and Fundraising
Whether you’re passionate about education, animal rights, or cleaning up the environment, starting your own charity or nonprofit organization is the perfect way to have direct impact on an important cause.
Creating a nonprofit, whether big or small, will allow you to control fund allocation, turn your ideas into reality, and inspire change and growth. You’ll also encourage involvement spread awareness in your community gain valuable business experience and create the positive changes you want to see in the world.
In this course, we’ll walk you through all the steps of creating your own charity or nonprofit, from conception through execution. Good intentions are the starting point, but you’ll need to rely on business savvy and long-term planning for your charity to enjoy meaningful, longstanding success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Anyone who feels passionate about a specific cause, and want to put their ideas into action
- People who have previously enjoyed volunteering and want to make a bigger impact
- Anyone who feels frustrated that an issue isn’t getting enough attention or funding
- Those who feel compassion towards others and feel fulfilled when they can help
- People who want to gain valuable business and management experience
- DIY personalities who love to start something of their own
Training Course Content
- How to identify a problem, turn a concept or idea into mission, and create a viable plan for your charity
- The legal and ethical obligations that a charity must address (for various regions)
- Managing your budgets, and allocating funds to maximize impact
- Building your charity’s brand, including logo, website, and culture
- Low cost advertising ideas that net high results
- Using crowdfunding channels to get your charity off the ground
- How to attract investors, sponsors, and donors to maximize funds
- Planning successful events and fundraises to raise awareness and donations
- Working with affiliates, partners, and sponsors to create campaigns
- Recruiting volunteers, staff, and community support
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
International Open Academy
All IOA courses are created by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the...