Car Maintenance - CPD Accredited
Owning a car is expensive enough with car payments, insurance, and gas; wouldn't it be nice if you no longer had to shell out money for repairs that you could do yourself? Our online DIY Car Maintenance course is designed to give you everything you need to be an expert with your car.
No longer will you be at the whim of your local repair shop when it comes to:
- Understanding what is under your hood Working on a car safely
- Basic car maintenance (changing tires, oil, wipers, etc.)
- More advanced car maintenance (Changing filters, fluids, fuses, etc.)
- Understanding and working on your brakes Keeping your car functioning and performing like new
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who owns a car! Whether you are looking for an introductory course on car maintenance that will get you started towards working as a mechanic, or you are just looking to understand how to do basic maintenance on your car, our online course is exactly what you need.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A pdf certificate is already included.
You can also get a hardcopy ICOES certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Training Course Content
A newfound expertise in car maintenance can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle. Start taking control of your car, and learn how to keep it looking beautiful and performing flawlessly without having to spend thousands of dollars.
You will finally be able to avoid going to the mechanic for simple solutions that you can handle on your own. Even if you are going into this course know very little about cars, we can help you become an expert in every repair that can be done at home.
Module 1: Getting Started And Staying Safe
- What is under the hood?
- What you need in your toolbox
- Preparing to work
- Basic safety techniques
- Clean up and disposal
Module 2: Basic Maintenance
- Changing a tire
- Checking and changing the oil
- Installing windshield wipers
- Replacing headlights
- Small bodywork
Module 3: More Advanced Maintenance
- How to change your filters
- Checking your transmission fluid
- Heating and cooling systems
- Checking, changing, and charging a battery
- Replacing fuses and spark plugs
Module 4: Brake Maintenance
- Troubleshooting brake problems
- How to check and inspect your brakes
- How to check and change your brake fluid
- How to check your wheel bearings
Module 5: Other Maintenance You Can Do Yourself
- Replacing belts
- Fixing leaks
- Paint touch-ups
- Adding amenities to the car
- Keeping your car beautiful
The cost of this course is £119 £19 + VAT per participant.
PDF Certificate already Included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...