Beauty Party Planner - CPD Accredited
Everyone loves to pamper themselves, and beauty parties are becoming an increasingly popular way for people to celebrate special occasions by pampering themselves. With this increase in popularity, the need for great beauty party planners is increasing as well. Parties can be stressful, and the last thing that someone wants when they are looking to pamper themselves and their friends/family is stress.
This online Beauty Party Planning course will prepare you for a successful career in beauty party planning, and we will give you the opportunity to prepare on your own schedule. The course material is available anywhere you have an Internet connection, so you can work on your new career whenever and wherever you like. There are no classrooms, and no meeting times, so the pace at which you work is entirely under your control. Enroll today, and get started on a new career that is rewarding and will make you happy to go to work.
Suitability - Who should attend?
With this increase in popularity, the need for great beauty party planners is increasing as well. If you are:
- Fun-loving and creative
- Ready to help clients relax
- Helpful and friendly
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Going to give clients an amazing and stress-free experience
Then it may be time to seek out a new career in beauty part planning.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A pdf certificate is already included.
You can also get a hardcopy ICOES certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Training Course Content
Regardless of whether you are looking to start your first career or switch to a new career, this online course material will give you everything you need to become a great Beauty Party Planner. This online Beauty Party Planning course will give you a strong background in:
- Understanding what a beauty party is
- How to pamper your guests
- Different types of beauty parties
- How to run a successful beauty party planning business
Module 1: Introduction Into Beauty Parties
- 1.1 What is a Beauty Party?
- 1.2 Types of Beauty Parties
- 1.3 Understanding the Beauty Party Client Base
- 1.4 Spa vs. DIY
Module 2: How To Plan A Beauty Party
- 2.1 Communicating with the Client
- 2.2 Offering Different Options and Recommendations
- 2.3 Working Within a Budget
- 2.4 Figuring out a Budget and Keeping to it
Module 3: Pampering The Guests
- 3.1 Making the Experience Simple and Relaxing
- 3.2 Give the Client Something Memorable
- 3.3 Adding the Extra Touch
- 3.4 Working with Spas and Vendors
Module 4: Building Your Beauty Party Business
- 4.1 Developing Your Beauty Party Brand
- 4.2 Marketing and Advertising Effectively
- 4.3 Building Your Beauty Party Reputation
- 4.4 Making the Business Your Own
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
PDF Certificate already Included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...