Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning - CPD Accredited
The day that a bride or groom gets married is one of the most, if not the most, important days in his or her life, which makes the bachelor and bachelorette parties that much more important. What used to be seen as a last chance to party before marriage is becoming more of a celebration of the impending nuptials, and with this shift has come a desire and demand for more creative and interesting bachelor and bachelorette parties.
If you are looking for a new career where you can be creative, have fun, and make people happy all at the same time, then this is the course for you. International Open Academy gives their students the chance to access their amazing course material from anywhere, at any time, which means that you can learn around your own schedule. There is no excuse not to get started on your new career right away.
Enroll in the online Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Planning course today, and change your life for the better with a new, fulfilling, and fun career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Bachelor and bachelorette party planning is growing as an industry, and there is a huge demand for individuals who:
- Are exciting, fun-loving, and creative
- Love working with people
- Are organized and detail-oriented
- Know how to throw a good party
- Understand how to make people happy
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A pdf certificate is already included.
You can also get a hardcopy ICOES certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Training Course Content
Our specialized course will help you learn everything you need to know about:
- Different types of bachelor and bachelorette parties
- How to plan a great party
- How to choose a site, venue, and theme for your parties
- How to make decisions on party entertainment
- How to grow a successful business
Module 1: Planning A Bachelor Or Bachelorette Party
- Communicating with the Client
- Organizing Ideas
- Balancing Your Ideas with the Client’s Ideas
- Choosing a Theme or Style
- How to Make the Party a Fundraiser for the Bride or Groom
Module 2: Types Of Bachelor And Bachelorette Parties
- Destination Parties
- Pub Crawl
- Activity-Themed Parties
- Venue Party
- Unique Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Ideas
Module 3: Choosing A Site Or Venue
- Great Party Destination
- Local Parties
- Picking the Right Place
- Making the Venue Perfect for the Bride or Groom
Module 4: Entertaining The Client
- Strippers or No Strippers?
- Letting the Venue Guide Entertainment
- Party Favours and Accessories
- Keeping the Pace
- Designing the Entertainment Around the Client
Module 5: Generating Business
- Targeting Your Market Audience
- Making an Impression on Clients
- Advertising Your Business
- Making the Experience Memorable for Your Client
- Using Social Media
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
PDF Certificate already Included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...