Baby Shower Party Planner - CPD Accredited
Imagine being a part of one of the happiest celebration of a persons’ life. Now, imagine being the person responsible for making that celebration one of their cherished memories for years to come. As a baby shower planner, your career will be surrounded by the excitement and joy of expecting mothers and their loving families as they prepare to welcome their little ones into the world.
Today’s mothers are busy, working, and stressed out from numerous responsibilities. Families are increasingly relying on a skilled party and event planner to come up with unique baby shower ideas and throw the mom-to-be the party of her dreams. We’ll teach you the tricks of the trade, and show you everything you need to know to launch your career as a baby shower planner!
As a baby shower party planner, you might be hired to work as a consultant to design the overall concept of the shower or be asked to engage in any of the many steps of throwing the party. This might include planning, organizing, hosting, and executing their baby showers from start to finish. Our online course will equip you will all the tips, tricks, techniques, knowledge and fun activity ideas to begin your exciting and rewarding career as a baby shower planner!
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online certification course in baby shower party planning is perfect for any individual who:
- Loves working with people
- Wants to share in the happiest moments of people’s lives
- Are fun-loving, kind-hearted, energetic individuals
- Have exceptional communication and organizational abilities
- Are creative thinkers
- Love babies, children, and celebrating mommy-to-be
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A pdf certificate is already included.
You can also get a hardcopy ICOES certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Training Course Content
This course will cover all the steps- from client consultation to clean-up! Learn how to:
- Develop baby shower ideas and themes
- Understand the importance of creating a business model and marketing your party planning services
- Understand the needs of women and families from different backgrounds and budgets
- Learn about traditional as well as non-traditional approaches to baby shower events
- Develop strategies to make creative, memorable, and overall fun baby showers that celebrate the baby and new mom
Module 1: Baby Shower Types & Themes
- Traditional Baby Showers
- Couples’ Showers
- Adoption Showers
- Office showers
- Choosing a Theme – Girls, Boys & Gender Neutral Themes
Module 2: Planning The Event
- Consultations and pitching to potential clients
- Understanding the expecting mother’s needs
- Setting a Budget
- Choosing a Venue
- Guest Lists and Invitations
- Menus & Catering
Module 3: Entertainment & Decor
- Getting Ideas from the Family or Host
- Entertainment According to Theme
- Entertainment for Children
- Working with Entertainment Vendors
- Decorating a Baby Shower
Module 4: Creating Personalized Parties
- Working with Mothers and Families
- Creating One of a Kind Showers
- Capturing Moments for Parents
- Keeping in Touch
Module 5: The Day Of The Party
- Working with Vendors
- Creating an Event Schedule
- Keeping the Focus on the Host
- Key Dilemmas (Presents, Alcohol, & More)
The cost of this course is £199 £19 + VAT per participant.
PDF Certificate already Included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...