Adobe Lightroom for Beginners Everyone has heard the term "photoshopped," which refers to editing done using Adobe Photoshop. But what about its sister product Adobe Lightroom? Adobe Lightroom is another addition to the Adobe editing lineup, and every photographer and editor should know how to use it. Learning Adobe Lightroom is not just about learning how to edit photos.
Using this basic guide to Lightroom, you get a jumpstart on industry-standard software that helps you prepare to process photos and keeps you organized. By getting involved with Lightroom, you save time and are more productive, which means you can get back to doing what you love - taking amazing pictures.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learning Lightroom is right for you if you:
- Recently took up photography as a hobby or as a business
- Want to develop and manage a logical workflow to make editing your photos easier
- Are a seasoned professional interested in tools designed specifically for photographers
- Have the desire to build up transferrable and valuable skills within a professional grade piece of software
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A pdf certificate is already included.
You can also get a hardcopy ICOES certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Training Course Content
This Lightroom course includes how-to guides for the most important features of Lightroom including:
- Uploading and organizing photographs
- Developing photographs to prepare them for processing
- Using presets and processing tools to create custom and professional quality images
- Enabling advanced features like spot removal and the healing brush
Adobe Lightroom is an essential weapon in any photographer's arsenal. Get started on this fast guide today to organize your art, spend more time on the creative tasks you love, and even boost your income by boosting your productivity.
Module 1: The Library
- 1.1 Connecting Your Device (Opening of the tutorial)
- 1.2 Importing and Exporting Photos
- 1.3 Rotating & Flipping Your Photos
- 1.4 Using the Histogram Tool
- 1.5 Organizing Your Photos / Creating a Collection
Module 2: Developing - Part 1
- 2.1 Adjusting White Balance, Tone, and Presence
- 2.2 Adjusting Tone Curve / Saturating & Desaturating Colors
- 2.3 Processing an Overexposed & an Underexposed Photo
- 2.4 Lens Correction
- 2.5 Camera Calibration
- 2.6 Using the Crop Tool
Module 3: Developing - Part 2
- 3.1 Straightening an Image
- 3.2 Using the Radial Filter Tool
- 3.3 Using the Graduated Filter Tool
- 3.4 Copying and Pasting Your Settings
Module 4: Processing & Presets
- 4.1 Locating and Using Your Initial Presets
- 4.2 Uploading New Presets
- 4.3 Renaming Presets
- 4.4 Creating a Film Effect
- 4.5 Creating a Vintage Effect
- 4.6 Creating a Light Leak Effect
Module 5: Lightroom Advanced
- 5.1 Keyboard Shortcuts
- 5.2 Creating and Adding Watermarks to Photos
- 5.3 The Top Toolbar
- 5.4 Spot Removal
- 5.5 The Healing Brush
- 5.6 Using the Book Module (Closing of the tutorial)
The cost of this course is £99 £19 + VAT per participant.
PDF Certificate already Included in price.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...