Executive Secretarial Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
This distance learning Executive Secretarial course provides relevant, comprehensive instruction on the key administrative duties of an executive secretary. Delivered exclusively online, delegates of this course will benefit from:
- A curriculum designed together with experienced PAs and Executive Secretaries
- Self-paced study - study whenever, wherever
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months or in 3 years
- Gain access to a tutor experienced in administration
- Spare the commute and save time
3 Levels of Study
This course is available in three levels of completion. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Executive Secretarial course is designed for individuals who wish to acquire the refined skills required of an executive secretary or personal assistant.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available as a Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level course.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgments, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, delegates will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a Executive assistant or secretary
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipBusES
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Executive Secretarial course will cover the following modules:
- Organising meetings
- Organising business travel
- Administering projects
- Coordinating business resources
- Implementing and monitoring sustainable work practices'
- Developing complex spreadsheets
- Communicating effectively (telephone and face to face)
The cost of this Executive Secretarial Course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants have the opportunity to pay for this course in instalments as low as £25 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...