IDM Award in Digital Marketing (Award DigM)
Gain vital insights into the core principles, concepts and practical applications in digital marketing with our comprehensive entry-level introduction to the fastest growing marketing channel.
During your qualification in digital marketing, you will learn to:
- Understand the roles and benefits of each digital marketing channel
- Research, plan, implement, test and measure digital marketing campaigns
- Confidently plan an integrated digital marketing programme
- Understand digital marketing law
- Identify and analyse critical success factors for digital marketing
Suitability - Who should attend?
Choose this IDM Award for a thorough grounding in Digital Marketing, ideal if you have limited digital knowledge.
Training Course Content
This qualification is made up of six modules. You will also be required to complete one online assessment.
Module 1: Overview of digital marketing
- Understanding the role of digital marketing
- The key digital channels
- How to create your Online Value Proposition (OVP)
- Understanding the importance of data and automation
- How digital marketing is changing
Module 2: Digital marketing campaign planning
- Understanding the key stages of a digital marketing strategy
- Setting SMART objectives for digital marketing campaigns
- Managing and evaluating digital campaigns
Module 3: The role of data and targeting in digital marketing
- Identifying appropriate data for your digital marketing goals
- Recognising the different types of data (internal and external)
- Improving your targeting through the use of segmentation and personas
- Learn how legal frameworks affect digital marketing practice
- Data protection and privacy legistlation (including PECR and GDPR)
Module 4: Digital marketing channels
- Understanding the key inbound channels
- How to develop a content marketing strategy
- Understanding the key outbound channels
- Testing in Digital
Module 5: Website and UX
- How to optimise website performance (User Centred Design)
- Integrating your website into your marketing strategy
- Using your website for insight, tracking, measurement and data capture
Module 6: Digital creative, briefing and evaluating
- Understanding the importance of a good digital creative brief
- Learn how to critically evaluate digital creative work
- Preparing and delivering a good digital marketing creative brief
This course costs £295.00.
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...