Engineering Manager to DirectorThe Institution of Engineering and Technology - IET
Engineering Manager to Director
This course informs and equips the engineering manager who is taking the next steps in their career to becoming a director.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Understands the valuable skills and knowledge required to be an effective manager
- Prepare for the challenges of a post-Brexit marketplace
- Recognise the necessary roles and responsibilities of the director and specific director’s skill sets
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the board, and, specific board of director’s skill sets
- Describe other sources of formal training and qualifications for directors to pursue
The Institution of Engineering and Technology - Professional Development Courses
The IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) offers industry recognised professional training courses in a range of areas starting from business & management, mentoring to project management and PRINCE2. The courses can be offered in the form of classroom based...