Engineering Manager to DirectorThe Institution of Engineering and Technology - IET
Engineering Manager to Director
This course informs and equips the engineering manager who is taking the next steps in their career to becoming a director.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Understands the valuable skills and knowledge required to be an effective manager
- Prepare for the challenges of a post-Brexit marketplace
- Recognise the necessary roles and responsibilities of the director and specific director’s skill sets
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the board, and, specific board of director’s skill sets
- Describe other sources of formal training and qualifications for directors to pursue
The Institution of Engineering and Technology
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) help people fulfil their career potential. All courses have been designed with engineering and technology professionals in mind, aiming to help individuals and organisations reach and stay at their professional best. The IET...