150-hour Distance Learning Programme from IATA Training
During this programme, participants will study popular tourist destinations and improve their sales skills so that they are able to successfully advise clients on the travel options that will best suit them. They will also learn how to customise and create complex travel itineraries, develop specialised knowledge of products associated with travel and gain the necessary skills to exchange and reissue tickets. The improvements to sales skills will also help participants to successfully turn prospect and existing customers into returning customers . Participants will finally gain an understanding of the affect of industry regulations on travel operations.
Upon completing this course participants will have the skills to:
- Identify and provide advice on popular destination countries
- Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation, and tour products
- Apply IATA resolutions to your travel business and activities
- Prospect new and existing customers and counter sales objections
- Construct complex itineraries and manage changes to ticketed journeys
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism graduates
- Retail, home-based and niche travel consultants
- Reservations, marketing and sales personnel
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By successfully completing the examination you will receive the Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma.
Training Course Content
- Selling techniques and social media marketing
- Fare construction and ticket exchanges/reissuance
- Travel industry laws and regulations
- Niche products including tour customization, luxury and group travel options
- Accommodation products other than hotels
Regular Fee. $675 (eBook) / 710 (printed format)
Developing Nations: $530 (eBook) / 555 (printed format)
IATA Training - Training for aviation professionals & organisations
Serving over 100,000 delegates every year, IATA Training provides specialised training to aviation and travel professionals worldwide. With the goal of supporting and promoting global industry standards, their 300+ courses are developed around the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) core areas of expertise. Benefiting from IATA's work...