Start your Career in Tourism with this Distance Programme
This programme will get participants started on a path to becoming travel professionals by providing them with an education in the necessary skills in the travel and tourism industry. They will learn how to advise clients on flights, accommodation, and how to make sure clients have all the needed documentation to travel. Participants will also work on their customer service and sales skills so that they can give excellent advice to customers about when and where they should travel based on their requirements. They will also learn how to use a global distribution system to help them create and manage reservations.
This distance learning course is available as either a print book or an ebook. Both versions require that the students has access to online modules. Students will need to spend around 200 hours of study to complete the course over the course of 18 months. Students’ performance will be assessed through an examination.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
- Promote services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
- Interpret standard industry codes to plan and reserve travel itineraries
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
- Provide good customer service and retain customer loyalty
- Use the Global Distribution System to make and maintain reservations and issue travel documents
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Travel agents
- Airline reservation agents
- Tour operators
- Call center agents
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By successfully completing the examination you will receive the Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma.
Training Course Content
- The travel and tourism industry and the working environment for travel professionals
- Geography and industry codes
- Travel documents and the airline passenger experience
- Air transport products and services
- Rail, hotel, car rental, cruise and tour products
- Customer service principles
- Airfares and ticketing
- The Sabre system functionality
Regular Fee: $755 (eBook) / 780 (printed format)
Developing Nations: $590 (eBook) / 620 (printed format)
IATA Training - Training for aviation professionals & organisations
Serving over 100,000 delegates every year, IATA Training provides specialised training to aviation and travel professionals worldwide. With the goal of supporting and promoting global industry standards, their 300+ courses are developed around the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) core areas of expertise. Benefiting from IATA's work...