45-hour Distance Programme - IATA Training
This is a course for anyone who wants so start a career working in airports, or wants to broaden their knowledge in their current role in the field. This course will provide participant with the knowledge that they need to succeed. Participants can choose to study this distance course with either a printed book or an ebook. The programme takes around 45 hours of study in under 18 months to complete, and student performance will be assessed with an exam. Request information for more details about this.
Upon completing this course participants will have the skills to:
- Know the history of aviation and understand the role airports play in the economy
- Discover the various airport customers and partners
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports
- Acquire the tools to apply their knowledge and skills to their airport environment
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Recently appointed airport staff
- Travel industry staff
- Newcomers to the industry
Outcome / Qualification etc.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
Training Course Content
- Operational functions of the airport
- Rescue, fire fighting and other support services
- Airport issues and challenges
- The future of airports
- Technological developments
Regular Fee: $475 (eBook) / 500 (printed format)
Developing Nations: $400 (eBook) / 425 (printed format)
IATA Training - Training for aviation professionals & organisations
Serving over 100,000 delegates every year, IATA Training provides specialised training to aviation and travel professionals worldwide. With the goal of supporting and promoting global industry standards, their 300+ courses are developed around the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) core areas of expertise. Benefiting from IATA's work...