45-hour Distance Programme - IATA Training
This course will teach participants how to stay ahead of the competition by understanding and applying sound marketing principles in the aviation market. This distance learning course is available as a printed book, or as an eBook. The course requires around 45 study hours to complete, and it must be completed in 18 months. Student performance will be assessed based on an examination that is taken at the end of the course.
Upon completing this course, participants will have the skills to:
- Interpret and understand their customers' needs
- Segment their targeted markets
- Exceed customers' expectations with product innovation, product quality and efficient distribution
- Develop creative and cost-effective marketing strategies
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Recently appointed marketing managers
- Sales managers and general sales agents
- Marketing officers and market coordinators
- Customer service staff
Outcome / Qualification etc.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
Training Course Content
- The evolution of technology and its impact in customer engagement and marketing methodologies
- Developing marketing processes & strategies in alignment with organizational objectives
- The current airline business environment and its impact on airline marketing
- Impact of technology on distribution and communication channels: best practices including social media
- Market environment scanning & market research methodologies
- Developing a marketing plan and strategy in a case study approach
- The Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) and how to satisfy the needs of your target audiences
- How to create value for, and communicate value to, your customers
- Airline alliances and marketing: benefits & drawbacks
- Practical strategies for managing your marketing plan efficiently
Regular Fee: $475 (eBook) / 500 (printed format)
Developing Nations: $400 (eBook) / 425 (printed format)
IATA Training - Training for aviation professionals & organisations
Serving over 100,000 delegates every year, IATA Training provides specialised training to aviation and travel professionals worldwide. With the goal of supporting and promoting global industry standards, their 300+ courses are developed around the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) core areas of expertise. Benefiting from IATA's work...