- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Performance
- Course code: FPM-3
- Duration: 3 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Yes
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £196.60
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £2391.60 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £2195 inc VAT
- Saving: £196.60
- Differentiate between project management and the operating environment
- Define the management structure by which projects operate
- Apply project management planning
- Describe project scope management
- Contribute to scheduling and resource management
- Apply risk management and issue management
- Define project quality management
- Manage communication in the project environment
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder management
- Explain principles of leadership and teamwork
- Differences between a project and business as usual
- Purpose and core components of project management and the benefits of effective project management
- Programme and portfolio management
- Project environment and the PESTLE acronym
- Use and phases of a typical project life cycle and reasons for structuring projects into phases
- Roles and responsibilities of: project manager, project sponsor, project steering group/board, project team members, project office and end users
- Purpose and the typical content of a business case, including benefits
- Purpose and production of a project management plan
- Stakeholders, stakeholder management and stakeholder analysis
- Estimating methods (including analytical, comparative, parametric), estimating funnel,
- Success criteria, success factors and the use of KPIs
- Purpose and benefits of project reporting
- Project scope management, including product and work breakdown structures and Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM) with RACI
- Configuration management and change control
- Different approaches to scheduling (including critical path analysis, Gantt (bar) charts, baselines and milestones)
- Resource management
- Procurement within the context of project management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project risk management process and the use of a risk register
- Issue and issue management and the use of an issue log
- Definition and methods of communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- The communication plan
- Leadership and teamwork
- Role of project team leader
- Teamwork models
- One hour
- Closed book
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 60% pass mark
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...