Hudson have partnered with the Online Business School (OBS) to bring you this fully accredited Diploma course. The Online Business School delivers online university pathway programmes with full Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Awards to learners from all corners of the world. Learners can fast track their way through to a UK University Qualification on campus or by distance learning. With a 24/7 student networking platform, personal dashboards, 1-2-1 online tutorials, group webinars and bank of pre-recorded group webcasts, the Online Business School provides students with all the support that they need to succeed in developing their professional skill base and achieve a university qualification .
Watch this video to learn more about OBS and how their online Diploma courses work
About this DiplomaThe Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management is a 120 credit course made up of 30 interactive modules and 8 written assignments, with approximately 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support mechanisms. After receiving your Level 7 Diploma, you are eligible to apply for an MBA Top Up course, either online or on campus at a range of UK Universities. The top up portion will usually consist of the final 60 credits of either, a dissertation, or a dissertation and one module. How will I be assessed?
- After you have completed an online module, you will have an online assessment to complete. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete these questions which are answered in sets of five so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour the test will automatically time out.
- After you have completed the test, your results will be displayed immediately. If you have passed, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer’’ where you will be told how to retake a module assessment at a cost of £30. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- When the online modules have been successfully completed, you will then be able to take the final written assignments, provided by Online Business School, that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules. After successful completion of these eight assignments you will receive your ATHE Diploma.
- You will then be eligible to apply for progression onto a Top up course through a recognised UK university on campus or by distance learning.
- Qualities of Effective Leadership: Learners will explore the making and developing of powerful leaders.
- Developing Interpersonal Skills: Connecting and bonding with people within the commercial sectors is extremely important for good business. This module trains learners in skills to improve and enhance communication techniques to create strong bonds.
- Motivating and Influencing People: Inspiring people to create a unity of direction within business.
- Making Decisions: Doing the right things in the right way at the right time. Learners will look at the process of making a good decision.
- Creativity and Problem Solving: Do problems pose a threat or are they an opportunity to improve? Here, learners will figure out how to turn a problem into an advantage.
- Studying and Using Management Theories: There are many theories concerned with management and the various models developed from these theories. This module looks over these theories with real life examples.
- The External Operating Environment of Business: Planning for influences on the business outside your control.
- Culture and Ethics: The Culture and ethics involved in the business world today.
- Governance and Directorships: Structuring and controlling a business theprofessional way.
- Analysing the Competition: What are my competitors doing, how are they doingit, why are they doing it? Reviewing and analysing competitor actions to enhance managerial roles.
- Marketing Strategy: Creating an effective and successful market presence. Looking at the development of marketing strategies to create successful marketing campaigns.
- High Performance Sales: Learners will grasp the key elements of successful selling.
- E-Marketing Communication: Understanding and using effective electronic messages to market.
- Customers and their Needs: Ensuring that your customers are recognised and valued.
- Strategic Human Resource Management: Human Resource Management must play a central role in the strategy of any organization. It is concerned with people as an asset of the business.
- Recruiting and CPD: Getting the best people. Developing the best people. Keeping the best people.
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance: Knowing and measuring how your people areperforming.
- Interpreting Business Accounts: Using and understanding the litmus tests of business health.
- Tools of Financial Analysis: Resources, tools and techniques to keep a finger on the pulse of the business.
- Managing Cash and Working Capital: Cash, cash flow and working capital. The lifeblood of business.
- Exercises in Quantitative Techniques: How to use and understand key figures.
- Impact of Technology on Business: Analyse and exploit the role of e-business within a business sector.
- Innovation and R&D: Creating commercial advantage from innovation and research.
- Implementing and Managing Quality Systems: Right first time, right every time. The place of quality in business strategy.
- Strategic Planning Tools: Resources, tools and ideas to help create an effective business strategy.
- Strategic and Systems Management Options for strategic direction. Making the right choices for your business.
- The Business Plan: Creating a plan that targets the stated aims and objectives of a business.
- Developing High Performance Teams: Cohesion and teamwork that enhances business performance.
- Managing Projects: Getting things done. Using the right tools to run projects.
- Strategies for growth: This module explores the different ideas of growth and the various tools, measures and controls at a managers disposal in planning for growth
- University of Sunderland
- Postgraduate Top up to MBA – £4600
- Northampton University Via LSM
- Top up to MBA– £3800
- MA in Human Resource Management Top up – £3800
- MSc in Accounting and finance Top up – £3800
- London Metropolitan University (Via WINC)
- Top up to MBA– £2500
- University of Derby
- Top up to MBA
- One to One Coaching through online tutorials. Students can purchase tutorials on a one to one basis through a live webinar or telephone support.
- Live interactive webinars – students can enter a live webinar with other students in a virtual classroom.
- Recorded webcasts – Students can purchase pre-recorded webcasts to enhance their learning.
- Specific student issues
- Any quality issues for university partners
- Monitoring of assessment standards
- Monitoring of material content against learning outcomes
- Specific operational issues as they affect quality and customer service
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.