Job Assist Package
From 1 January 2018, the Queensland Government’s Back to Work (Regional and South East Queensland) program will provide support for employers who hire an unemployed mature aged jobseeker between 1 January 2018 and 30 June 2018 (subject to the availability of funds).
As the course is completed online it offers students the opportunity to study course material whenever and wherever suitable. You can access course material 24 hours a day and study at a pace that is comfortable for you. Many individuals who study this course are able to work a full-time job while learning, which allows them to achieve their goals of becoming an Administrative assistant.
You can access your course from any device that allows you to access the internet, and receive online support while you train from a professional course tutor. Furthermore, thanks to the flexible modules, you will find the course incredibly easy to navigate through from beginning to end.
Upon completion of your course, you will be required to book an exam and pass, you will then be awarded your Accredited CPD certificate.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Qualification: CPD Cerificiation
- Certificate: CPD award, exam is not included with the course.
- On successful completion of the exams, students will become qualified Administration Assistants.
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
- Course fee - £150
- Exam fees are not included in the course cost.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...