Basic Life Support for Health and Care Professionals and Use of Automated External Defibrillators
The Basic Life Support (BLS) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) skills of the ambulance personnel were tested in a simulated cardiac arrest. Points were given according to a scoring sheet. One sample t test was used to analyze the deviation from optimal care according to the 2005 guidelines. After each assessment, individual feedback was given.
The Study Process
As the course is completed online it offers students the opportunity to study course material whenever and wherever suitable. You can access course material 24 hours a day and study at a pace that is comfortable for you. Many individuals who study this course are able to work a full-time job while learning, which allows them to achieve their goals of becoming an Administrative assistant.
You can access your course from any device that allows you to access the internet, and receive online support while you train from a professional course tutor. Furthermore, thanks to the flexible modules, you will find the course incredibly easy to navigate through from beginning to end.
Upon completion of your course, you will be required to book an exam and pass, you will then be awarded your Accredited CPD certificate.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Qualification: CPD Cerificiation
- Certificate: CPD award, exam is not included with the course.
- On successful completion of the exams, students will become qualified Administration Assistants.
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
- Course fee - £39
- Exam fees are not included in the course cost.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...