Advertising and Marketing DiplomaHarley Oxford
Advertising and Marketing Diploma
All available course dates
Advertising And Marketing Diploma
Are you searching for an opportunity that will push your career to the next level? Do you have a potential job opportunity and want to gain more understanding and skills in the advertising and marketing sector? Would you like to enhance your knowledge and potentially change your career entirely?
Our Advertising and Marketing diploma will supply you with all the details you require to take pleasure in a successful career in advertising and marketing at a cost you can afford.
If you have an innovative mind, if you want to put marketing techniques together and assist your company to achieve its objectives, then this course may be what you need.
Online Flexible Learning
In less than 17 hours, you can acquire a certified qualification that will assist you with your advertising and marketing goals. With our online materials, you can learn in your own time and at a pace that is most convenient for you, the 12-month access means there’s no pressure and you have plenty of time to complete your course!
17 Modules to Cover
From the fundamental aspects of a marketing campaign to particular advertising strategies such as positioning your message and marketing techniques, this amazing diploma has everything. Spread throughout 17 detailed modules, each taking roughly 30 to 60 minutes to finish, the course would assist anybody who is aspiring to become an advertising and marketing professional, kick start your career today!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Key Learning Points
This extensive diploma would be an ideal foundation for any budding online marketer or advertising professional to enhance their career in this sector. Without any entry requirements, the course is suitable for anybody who has little experience in the field and wishes to learn more about it.
- Understand the difference between advertising and marketing, learn about what they do and how they are able to do it.
- Learn what media planning is, consisting of the planning procedure and media scheduling.
- Determine some of the various media techniques, and how they can positively impact a business if selected carefully.
- Have a look at the history of advertising, and learn about the significance of advertising for a company. Appreciate what viral advertising and marketing involves.
- Gain insight into marketing research, and how consumer research can be useful for the development of an organisation.
- Comprehend more about budgeting, and how to set an advertising and marketing budget plan.
- Discover more about positioning your message, and other numerous aspects of an ad campaign, including what makes an ideal advert.
- Find out how to purchase advertising space and the role of a media purchaser.
- Master social media marketing, and determine a few of the risks that exist in advertising and marketing.
- Learn about advertising and the law, including the different regulations and legislations that are in place with concerns to betting, and children.
- Find out about print and online advertising, discover how signboards can work and have a look at some examples of different campaigns.
- Explore a few of the different career opportunities that are available within the advertising and marketing industries, and find out more about how you can stick out from your competitors when applying for particular roles.
CPD Certificate on successful completion of the exam
Training Course Content
- In-depth Look at Advertising
- Media Planning
- Marketing Strategies
- The Purpose of Adverts
- Market Research
- Designing the Budget
- Positioning Your Message
- Elements of an Advertising Campaign
- Recipe for a Perfect Advert
- Buying Advertising Space
- Viral Marketing
- Mastering the Art of Social Media Marketing
- Avoiding Pitfalls in Marketing and Advertising
- Understanding the Important Abbreviations in Advertising
- Advertising and the Law in the UK
- Print and Online Advertising
- Important Advertising Examples
- Career Opportunities in Marketing and Advertising
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...