Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
Putting on the perfect training session, whether that be as part of an internal or outsourced group, requires a lot of preparation and attention to detail. The trainer will not only need to make certain that all areas of the curriculum are covered, but they will also need to make the program amazing: no-one wants their eulogy to consist of “death by PowerPoint”.
The best method to increase participation in a training session is to utilise your own experiences and emotions to elicit empathy from the people you are teaching. This course will help you to promote student’s feelings and minds to produce a better knowing environment while helping their personal development and advancement.
The Association for Skill Development (ATD) is the World’s biggest skill development association and they estimate that it takes 40 hours to establish each hour of training time. We will teach you effective ways to guarantee your researching, writing, editing, and testing procedures are easier so you can be 100% ready.
This course requires a good understanding of basic training concepts and techniques.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of the course
- Prepare the perfect training session with a strategy that is so flexible it can be used to any discipline.
- Learn about copyright factors to consider when you buy customisable products.
- Discover simple de-stressing strategies and construct resilience to stress to deal with future experiences.
- Extracurricular resources offered so you can build even more on your newfound understanding.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Essential Learning Points
- An understanding of the four different learning designs and how to integrate all 4 in the class
- How to use the key concepts of reliable interaction in a workshop setting
- Making use of a variety of training strategies to stimulate involvement
- Develop a plan and get ready for an efficient training session
- Discuss the various levels of examination and when to utilize each
- Identify innovative interventions for tight spots
- How to put your abilities to work for a group discussion
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...