Advanced Project ManagementHarley Oxford
Advanced Project Management
All available course dates
Advanced Project Management
Project Management is more than handling budgets and providing quality merchandise, those two things are however a goal. A well-managed budget plan and a quality item make the task successful, but a great deal of hard work goes on behind that in the “managing” element.
Picture a superstar footballer: you see them playing well on the pitch, scoring all the objectives, enjoying the benefits both individually and as part of a team and getting the cash that the work they put in should have. However, you do not see the hours in the gym or on the training pitch that makes the success attainable. The management element of a task is basically the same thing– anybody on the outdoors searching in will not see the hard work that goes in up until it pertains to fulfilment.
Develop on Your Structures
This course is developed to build on your understanding of project management as a principle. You will be taught how to prepare a declaration of work, set job objectives and how to manage financial and timeframe aspects of the project, to build on your existing knowledge.
If you currently have a task management qualification, this course will assist you to construct on the knowledge you have from your training, get a fresh outlook on how to deal with tasks and enhancing your soft skills to make the tasks you deal with success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of the course
- Suitable methods for the real managing of a project and its participants
- Skills that are transferable between any task, of any size, in any industry
- An integrated, post-course Personal Action Strategy to help you track the differences in how you work
- Extracurricular resources are given so you can construct further on your newly found knowledge
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
- Think critically when choosing a project team
- Make the best of an assigned project team
- Help teams move through various stages to become a high-functioning unit
- Maximise productivity at team meetings
- Reward and motivate a team
- Develop and execute a communication plan
- Communicate with sponsors and executives more effectively
- Identify strategies for working with problem team members
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...