Advanced Conflict Management
No matter how good a manager you are or how harmonious your team is, there is always the risk that conflict will arise at work. This great value short online course is designed to make you confident and competent with advanced techniques in conflict management.
How Will the Course Help Me?
If you’re currently dealing with an issue with team members, this course will give you the confidence and expertise to come up with proven strategies to deal with the situation to everyone’s satisfaction. Not only that, the tools and techniques you’ll learn will equip you to be ready to cope calmly and efficiently next time an issue arises.
How Does the Course Work?
All study takes place online so there is no need to take time out of your busy work schedule to do the training. You are free to learn about this vital management skill in a time and place that suits you, therefore maximising your chances of success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
- Work through the lesson to learn advanced conflict management techniques.
- Explore the fact that no matter how well team members get on, there is always a risk of conflict.
- Learn about several different methods of conflict management.
- Gain an insight into the personal skills needed from you as a manager to be successful in reducing the potential of workplace conflict within your team.
- Get ideas for strategies by reading Conflict Resolution: 8 Strategies to Manage Workplace Conflict on the Business Know How website.
- Read the University of Queensland document, Healthy Responses to Workplace Conflict for ideas on how a manager can facilitate and support a culture of healthy response to workplace conflict.
- Read the guide to Managing Conflict at Work from ACAS (the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service).
- Watch the course’s presentation on Managing Conflict in the Workplace.
- Observe good practice in action with the video Conflict in the Workplace from Breakthru in Marketing in Australia.
- Take the chance to expand your learning by reading CIPD Survey Report April 2015: Getting Under the Skin of Workplace Conflict, from the professional body for HR and people development.
- Enhance your expertise further by reading Practical Law’s article on Arbitration Procedures and Practice in the UK and Six Simple Workplace Conflict Resolution Techniques from the University of Notre Dame.
- Complete the advanced conflict management multiple choice assessment.
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...