Photography Course BundleGlobal Edulink
Photography Course Bundle
Learn to take exceptional photographs
Being a photographer is an exciting and creative career, and there are many different opportunities open to you. Whether you hope to specialise in travel photography, landscape photography, or commercial photography. Alternately, you could also become a fashion photographer or display your work in a gallery, the possibilities are endless!
This Photography Course Bundle focuses on the main aspects of photography, combining courses of:
- Digital Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Photography with a DSLR Camera
- Travel Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Mobile Photography
This is so students can develop a full understanding of photography, particularly with a digital or DLSR camera and will also give valuable knowledge of using a mobile device for photography. As well as this, candidates will be fully qualified to specialise in landscape, commercial or travel photography.
The course combines practical knowledge and artistic details. Candidates will get to grips with all the fundamentals of photography from the Digital Photography, Mobile Photography and Photography with a DSLR Camera course material. Candidates will learn about composition, form, camera controls and other topics. During the other three courses students will develop the ability to use creative flair and imagination to take beautiful photos that will sell.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to those who hope to become a photographer, whether you have experience or are a beginner.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Photography certification for each course separately
Training Course Content
---------------DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING---------------
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the Basics of a Camera
- Configure Your Camera
- Understanding Exposure
- Composition and Portrait Basics
- Understanding the basics of form
- Reviewing other Camera Controls
- Exploring Photo Management
FLASH IN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Flash Basics
- When to use fill flash
- Flash as a Key Light
- Taking the Flash off Camera
- Advanced Flash Options
- Shooting with Multiple Flash Options
- Which brand of flash should you buy
----------------PHOTOGRAPHY WITH DSLR CAMERA-----------------
- Introduction to DSLR Camera
- Understanding Photography
- DSLR Camera
- Using Lenses
- Recording and Production
- Postproduction Process
- DSLR Pitfalls
- Important Gear
--------------TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING---------------
01. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE ROME
2. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE VANICE
03. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A MARINE COAST LINE
04. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY -MOUNTAINS AND SNOW LANDSCAPES
05. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A DESERT
---------------COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING-----------------
- Introduction to Commercial Photography
- Types of Projections
- Types of Cameras
- Tripod and Other Essential Equipments
- Camera and Tripod
- Camera Settings for 360 Degree Panoramic Image
- Shoot HDR panoramas
- Post Production of Images
- Developing with Adobe Camera
- Processing RAW files
- Processing RAW HDR files
- Combining bracketed panoramas in Photomatix
- Viewing on your own computer
- Uploading and viewing a virtual tour
- Excercise Files- Commercial Photography
---------------MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING COURSE-----------------
1. INTRODUCTION TO MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY
2. CONTROLLING FOCUS AND EXPOSURE
3. EXPLORING ADD-ON LENSES
4. SIMPLE DOUBLE EXPOSURE EFFECTS
5. DIPTYCHS, TRIPTYCHS, AND MIRRORED IMAGES
6. ADDING LENS FLARE AND LIGHTING EFFECTS
7. VIEWING AND EDITING CAMERA PHONE METADATA
8. CREATIVE USES FOR BURST MODE
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would allow you to fulfill any of the following roles:
- Travel Photographer
- Landscape Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Art Worker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Editorial Photographer
- Documentary Photographer
- Art Director
- Freelance Photographer
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.