Mastering Telephone Etiquette and Communication StrategiesGlobal Edulink
Mastering Telephone Etiquette and Communication Strategies
Whether you work in an office, in a customer service role, in management or even if you have no work experience, being able to communicate effectively is vital. This course aims to give practical knowledge and skills, so you can communicate effectively and understand telephone etiquette. Employees who know how to handle the diverse situations using skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. Give yourself an advantage over your competition with a well-recognised qualification on your CV.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for anyone who is hoping to work in a call centre
- This course would also be helpful for anyone working in an office, reception or customer service role
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Mastering Telephone Etiquette and Communication Strategies certificate.
Training Course Content
MODULE BOOK 01 – TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- Getting Started – Telephone Etiquette
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Handling Voicemail Messages
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
- Wrapping Up – Telephone Etiquette
MODULE BOOK 02 – COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
- Getting Started – Communication Strategies
- The Big Picture
- Understanding Communication Barriers
- Paraverbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Speaking Like a STAR
- Listening Skills
- Asking Good Questions
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Wrapping Up – Communication strategies
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.