MASTERING PARTY PLANNINGGlobal Edulink
Mastering Party Planning
Are you excited by colour, decor and lighting? Do you love organising parties? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career?
If the answer is yes then this Mastering Party Planning course is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you should consider a career in Party Planning.
During this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. Global Edulink will also teach you how to establish and manage your party planning business. Upon competing this Mastering Party Planning course learners are able to work for an existing company, or begin their own event planning business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those hoping to work in, or currently working in, Event Planning or Party Planning.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Party Planning.
Training Course Content
MODULE 01- PROCESS OF PLANNING A BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTY
- Module 01- Process of Planning a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
MODULE 02- IDENTIFYING TYPES OF BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTIES
- Module 02- Identifying types of Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
MODULE 03- IRREPLACEABLE PARTY IDEAS
- Module 03- Irreplaceable Party Ideas
MODULE 04- HOW TO CHOOSE A SITE OR VENUE
- Module 04- How to choose a Site or Venue
MODULE 05- WAY OF ENTERTAINING THE CLIENT
- Module 05- Way of Entertaining the Client
MODULE 06- BUSINESS GENERATING TECHNIQUES
- Module 06- Business Generating Techniques
MODULE 07- MAKING THE MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE
- Module 07- Making the memorable experience
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.