Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating
Are you excited by colour, decor and lighting? Do you love organising parties? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career?
If the answer is yes then this Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating course is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you might wish to consider a career in Event Planning, Designing and Decorating.
During this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. Global Edulink will also teach you how to establish and manage your own event planning business. Upon competing this Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating course learners are able to work for an existing company, or begin their own event planning business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those hoping to work in, or currently working in, Event Planning.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates of this program will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating.
Training Course Content
MODULE 01-CHARACTERIZATIONS OF EVENT DESIGNING
- Module 01-Characterizations of Event Designing
MODULE 02- WALK AROUND YOUR EVENT
- Module 02- Walk around your event
MODULE 03- HOW TO WORK WELL WITH CLIENTS
- Module 03- How to work well with clients
MODULE 04- OVERVIEW OF EVENT REQUIREMENTS
- Module 04- Overview of Event requirements
MODULE 05- DESIGN PRACTICE IN ACTION
- Module 05- Design practice in action
MODULE 06- SETUP THE BACKGROUND EFFECTS
- Module 06- Setup the Background Effects
MODULE 07- DRAPING TECHNIQUES
- Module 07- Draping Techniques
MODULE 08- DESIGN CONCEPTS FOR STYLING
- Module 08- Design concepts for Styling
MODULE 09- TECHNICAL STYLING
- Module 09- Technical Styling
MODULE 10- DISCOVER TYPES OF EVENTS
- Module 10- Discover Types of events
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.