Google Analytics for Business – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Google Analytics for Business – Online
Want to learn how to make the most of Google Analytics? We offer in-depth Analytics training in this course that will help you understand the product and how to use it to serve your own business goals.
Google Analytics can provide valuable insights into how people interact with your website and business. This online course will teach you to see how your site is being used, as well as how it can be improved to provide your users with a better experience.
Every business has a Goal in mind that it wants its website users to accomplish and we will walk you through how you can set up your Analytics to know when users have completed your goals. This will also give your insight into what makes your users convert.
Most of organisations using Google analytics tools and it has become the preferred solution for measuring the impact of online marketing. Yet, for the most part, Google Analytics is not used to its full potential. Often, this is due to a lack of knowledge or the ability to fully exploit its features. Not to mention the dramatically changing Google Analytics user interface and the introduction of Universal Analytics. This training course seeks to close this knowledge and skills gap, and to increase confidence in how to configure and use Google Analytics for reporting on your online marketing and website performance.
Our online course is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in retail, or would like to brush up their retail skills.
- This is an ideal course for those who are new to the world of retail and looking to develop basic retail and marketing skills to help find employment.
- Also suitable for the experienced retail person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Google Analytics for Business”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
1. INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
2. NAVIGATING THE INTERFACE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
3. AUDIENCE & ACQUISITION REPORTS
4. SOCIAL REPORTS AND SEO
5. TRACKING AND REPORTS
6. ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are countless roles in Digital Marketing industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Google Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Community Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Web Analyst
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.