Event Planning and Business Management Diploma -Level 3Global Edulink
Event Planning and Business Management Diploma -Level 3
Are you excited by colour, decor and lighting? Do you love organising parties? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career?
If the answer is yes then this Event Planning and Business Management Diploma is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you might wish to consider a career in Event Planning, Designing and Decorating.
During this course, you will acquire the relevant knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. For example, you will study: how to budget an event, how to target your goals and audience, event planning as an industry and the process of planning an event. So you will be able to obtain a career in this field.
Not only this, Global Edulink will also teach you how to establish and manage your own event planning business. The diploma covers all the essentials, such as bookkeeping, accounting, working with clients and marketing. Upon completing this Event Planning and Business Management Diploma learners are able to work for an existing company, or begin their own event planning business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Anyone currently working in or hoping to work in the event planning industry in a managerial position
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or experience in events would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Event Planning and Business Management – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Module 01- Way of Working with clients
- Module 02- Process of planning an event
- Module 03- Invitations, Greetings and Dress Code
- Module 04- Explore Table Manners and Table Settings
- Module 05- The Event Management
- Module 06- What is Event Management
- Module 07- Identifying Event Types
- Module 08- Accounting Fundamentals
- Module 09- Understanding Types of accounting
- Module 10- How to make sense of your accounts
- Module 11- Tracking sales and Keeping inventory
- Module 12- How to control and manage expenses
- Module 13- Process of Avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 14- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Module 15- Proper Bookkeeping Tips
- Module 16- Tax Tracking & Reporting Methodologies
- Module 17- An audit Handling
- Module 18- Preparing, before you start your business
- Module 19- Preparation – Introduction to Marketing Fundamentals
- Module 20- How to Set up your Business
- Module 21- Process of Running your Business
- Module 22- Overview of Business Plan
- Module 23- Way of Launching your Business
- Module 24- Marketing Techniques
- Module 25- Understanding your Marketing Plan
- Module 26- Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 27- Brand Developing Process
- Module 28- Website
- Module 29- Social Media and Online Marketing Tips
- Module 30- Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 31- Sales
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.