Event Management Essentials TrainingGlobal Edulink
Event Management Essentials Training
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
During this course, you will acquire the relevant knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. For example, you will study: how to budget an event, how to target your goals and audience, event planning as an industry and the process of planning an event. Whether you just want to know how to plan amazing events for your personal life or hope to work in Event Management, this course is a detailed introduction, containing useful knowledge and practical skills.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those hoping to start or manage a successful Interior Design business
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Event Management Essentials Training.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 01 - THE EVENT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 02 - WHAT IS EVENT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 03 - IDENTIFYING EVENT TYPES
- MODULE 04 - WAY OF WORKING WITH CLIENTS
- MODULE 05 - PROCESS OF PLANNING AN EVENT
- MODULE 06 - INVITATIONS, GREETINGS AND DRESS CODE
- MODULE 07 - EXPLORE TABLE MANNERS AND TABLE SETTINGS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Small, medium as well as big business owners
- Event planner
- Event organizer
- Catering services
- Seminar and meeting planner
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.