Diploma in Wildlife Rescue and RehabilitationGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation
Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK. The animal care sector employs over 200,000 people in the UK, so the industry is always seeking qualified professionals. It has never been a better time to gain a Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation qualification, and once your qualified you can work in a wildlife sanctuary, helping to rescue and rehabilitate animals. As you can see, with a Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation qualification you’ll have loads of options!
This Diploma in Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: animal psychology, animal anatomy, how to treat common injuries, and how to interact with animals. You’ll develop your own excellent animal care technique, which you can use to put into practice in the workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Kennel Assistant
- Dog Groomer
- Zoo Keeper
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
- Please note that to take this course you should currently be working at a wildlife rescue centre
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation.
Training Course Content
- To understand wildlife rescue
- To understand wildlife rehabilitation
- Learn to treat common animal injuries
- Learn how to interact with animals
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: What does Wildlife Rehabilitation mean?
- Module 02: Animal physiology, anatomy, and health
- Module 03: Animal health
- Module 04: How to treat common injuries
- Module 05: How to interact with animals
- Module 06: Interacting with injured animals
- Module 07: Spread the word
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.